The Chandler, Arizona branch of Fairway Independent Mortgage is seeking to immediately fill the position of Mortgage Loan Processor.
Vision, Medical, Life, Dental, 401K
Experienced Mortgage Loan Processing Superstar!
Position available in Chandler!
Essential Job Functions:
• Pre-Underwrite loan files and obtain all necessary documentation for approval
• Review guidelines, compliance and file integrity
• Calculate income and review tax returns
• Run AUS
• Communicate directly with borrower to obtain necessary conditions/documentation
• Problem-solve directly with underwriters on unique scenarios
• FHA, VA, USDA, BOND, New Construction & CONV loan programs
• Maintain contact with borrower, Loan Officer, Realtors and Title
• Order closing documents and satisfy funding conditions
• Review HUD 1 settlement statement and coordinate signing appointments
• Provide outstanding customer service to all parties involved in the transaction
High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED) or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
***Minimum 3 years recent independent mortgage company (non-bank) experience. Prefer knowledge in Arizona DPA Programs.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Knowledge of state and federal real estate lending regulations
• Knowledge of loan processing software systems
• Knowledge of desktop underwriting programs a plus
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs
• Ability to interpret and analyze data
• Ability use available information to make decisions
• Excellent customer skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability produce accurate and detailed work under time pressure
Normal office environment