Red, White & Blue Bundt Cake
Color your holiday weekend festive with this easy and impressive 4th of July recipe for Red, White & Blue Bundt Cake! Have a fun and safe Independence Day from all of us here at the Fairway Independent Mortgage Arizona Branches!
RED, WHITE & BLUE BUNDT CAKE
• 1 box white cake mix
• Ingredients required for cake mix (oil, eggs)
• Red food coloring
• Blue food coloring
• 2 cups powdered sugar
• 2-4 tbsp fat free milk
• 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
Veterans: Did you know Fairway Independent Mortgage Corp is the only mortgage lender in the nation to train and certify loan officers with the Military Mortgage Specialist designation? Connect with a Specialist today to find how much VA Benefit you have and how much home you qualify for! Learn more HERE
1. Heat oven to 325ºF. Generously spray a bundt cake pan with cooking spray.
2. Make cake mix according to the box directions, using water, oil and egg whites.
3. Pour 1-1/4 cup of the batter into a small bowl and color it red with food coloring.
4. Pour 1 cup of batter into another bowl and mix in blue coloring
5. Pour red batter into the bottom of the prepared pan. Carefully pour white batter over red batter in pan.
6. Now carefully pour blue batter over white - it doesn't need to cover the white all the way.
7. Bake as directed on box or until toothpick comes out clean. Cool until warm and then flip over onto a serving platter or plate.
8. When cake is cool, combine powdered sugar, milk and vanilla in medium bowl and mix until fully incorporated. Add the milk one tablespoon at a time to make sure it doesn't get too runny. If glaze isn't runny enough, add more milk. If it's too runny, add more powdered sugar.
9. Drizzle over the top of the cake.
Slice, serve and enjoy!
Source: Yummy Healthy Easy